Thursday, September 29, 2022

meaning of NIKHILESHWAR

 meaning of NIKHILESHWAR

 means of NIKHILESHWAR

meaning of NIKHILESHWAR



N-Neither Krishnagopal nor Kali's Mother

Or the impersonal Parabramha element

Either father or mother, not even own Brother

To no one this place ever could be lent

 

I-In this small altar of my heart

A radiant image which always shines

As if it has never been apart

And within my very soul it confines

 

K-Keeping me in constant awareness

Always gesturing with a subtle call

Walking along with a definite closeness

To hold me tight at every fall

 

H-Helping to lift me from unrest

Brimming my inner being with knowledge

Waiting patiently as I pass through each test

In His divine transcendental college

 

I-Inspiring with His words of wisdom

Encouraging with His flashing grace

He calls me to the “land of freedom”

By breaking the shackles of this human race

 

L-Love is His final answer

To all the miseries of this life

Deluding attachment’s vicious cancer

He teaches walking on the edge of the knife

 

Every passing moment for me counts

While He keeps me waiting till that day

Above the brows, in between the mounts

Shall emerge His deific thoughtless ray

 

S-Sweeping away all the clatter

Of this transient ephemeral plane

Beyond the realms of mind and matter

Over the rational human brain

 

H-Holding that ray, He will make me walk

With bated breath and careful steps

Absorbing me in some speechless talk

In the primordial sound’s tranquil depths

 

W-Walking upright on this mystic road

He shall lead me to my final rest

Taking me to His Celestial Abode

Concluding my arduous eternal quest

 

A-A fraction of His loving remembrance

Transports to that scene of Karmic Tantra

When under the sky, in Divine trance

I was invigorated by His Gurumantra

 

R-Reversing all worldly fears

With a fervent urge I had prayed

Drenched with my uncontrollable tears

“My Life is yours”, this I had said

 

NIKHILESHWAR is that Blissful name

In my heart’s altar to whom I pray out loud

"Oh Nikhileshwaranand! You are the same

Who will clear my ignorance’s cloud".

No comments: